Thursday, July 17, 2008

First Name :: f m h

Nickname :: hana

Birthday ::november 18th 1983
Birthplace :: shah alam
Time of Birth :: 2000
Zodiac sign :: scorpio

–This or That–
Flower or Chocolate :: flower
Pepsi or Coke :: coke
Rap or Rock :: rock
Relationship or One Night Stand :: relationship
School or Work :: school (others gave me money for that.cool wat)
Love or Money :: love. money. Err, can’t I have both?tamak...
Movies or Music :: music
Country or City :: city
Sunny days or Rainy days :: rainy

–Have you ever–
Lied :: i’m no angel
Smoked :: i will ;p
Broke someone’s heart :: mana ada
Had your heart broken :: wish i hadn’t, but i had
Wish you were a prince/princess ::tak mau
Liked someone who was taken :: hmmmmm, no. not really
Shaved your head :: no
Been in love :: gagaga yes
Used chopsticks :: like a champion
Sang in the mirror to yourself :: holding a hairbrush and pretend I’m Mariah Carey. weeeeee

–Favorites–
Flower :: lilies
Candy :: none
Song :: endless list
Scent :: pun banyak. i didnt stick to one scent (cool water davidoff, hugo femme, body shop etc)
Color :: purple at the moment
Musical Instrument :: piano, guitar
Movie :: moment to remember
Actor/Actress :: michael vartan / nicole kidman
Junk food :: super ring
Animal :: cats

Ever cried over someone :: yes
Is there anything you wish you could change about yourself :: can i date my friend's ex!?
Do you think you’re attractive :: musti...everyone is.

If you had to choose a fairytale as your life what would you choose :: rational enuf to realize there is no happy ending.life just goes on (wif bumps here n here)
Do you play any sports :: M-A-L-A-S

–List ( 8) random facts about yourself–
+ Capati satu~~~~sekarang!!
+ I realize the more i talk the more am a sinner
+ I never watch The Godfather
+ I can feel unreasonably happy.
+ And am strangely imaginative.
+ I am fragile
+ I just found dynas(d actress) is pretty
+ I might make people feel neglected. un·in·ten·tion·al·ly...

No comments: