Tuesday, November 15, 2011

I hate that feeling-when the last thing you want to do is cry in front of someone,but the tears won't stop coming.it feels like they burn your pride with each drop

I'm done with the surat mohon pertukaran
Its not easy to even start writing it
Next stage mengadap bos utk approval
pagi ni mengadap 2 of my colleague
I've told them the news.regarding my decision to ask for transfer
said sorry and ask for their understanding since I feels drowning already
lemas.sesak
kalau x bgtau pn dorg akan tau since dema la jgk yg uruskn nanti
it just utk mengelakkan kekecohan
Ya Allah..mohon dipermudahkn
I need my job to keep me sane

On the other hand...I've cancel my date for this friday
sampai bile nk hanyut
cukup2 la rase lemas utk satu perkara
My heart can't take 2 messy things at the same time
so..I'm back to the market ha3
honestly,rase penat sgt
Ya Allah..pls let the next one is the one.Ameen

1 comment:

irdhi_hayati said...

ameen..ameen.. moga Allah permudahkan