Sunday, October 08, 2006

rambling

I guess
I’m just... exhausted.
Hating someone is exhausting.
Trying to please everybody also is exhausting
For me...the most exhausting of all
is to trying to pushing my limits
trying to do something that is outside my power

there are some things i just can't help but talk about.
some things we just don't want to hear,
and some things i say because i can't be silent any longer.
Some things are more than what i say.
They're what i do.
Most of the things i say because i have no other choice.
Most of the things i keep to myself.
And not too often, but every now and then, some things simply speak for themselves.

I guess i need to learn how to communicate more
need to learn to accept help
need to change my view it is not too childish to take
but i read somewhere
“a lot of non-takers are really quite happy witj themselves”
hehehh..
i guess i am hepi wif myself
but still,
funny thing is, once we grow up,
learn our words and really start talking,
the harder it becomes to know what to say.
Or how to ask for what we really need.

~gambarisu!!!less than a month to go for report submission date

No comments: