Wednesday, August 27, 2008

patriotik



i was watching the tv last nite when i stick at news@bernama.a reporter came to pedestrians and asking the question regarding our national flag.and he ask the meaning beneath the surface for the flag.there are pedestrian whom answered it really well. but many just 'urmm' 'aahh' .

so i wonder, for those people who cant answered it well enough does it shows that they are not patriotic!!??

hell no!!!
me myself mite as well wont be able to answer it
so, am i not patriotic enough!?

does by mengibarkan jalur bendera at ur car consider u r patriotic
and who didnt is not!?

ade tak dorg terpikir, by putting the actual size flag at ur car can actually cause road accident!?
(the small is ok la)

my point is, me mungkin x tau maksud sbnr disebalik jalur gemilang( selain putih=bersih, merah=berani, kuning=kedaulatan beraja, etc etc)
me mungkin x kibarkan jalur bendera kat my car
me mungkin x shout out loud 'merdeka' kat dataran merdeka on 31st august

but me, didnt involve in any crime
me working my ass for the country
me earn my own hard money to make my own living
me pay my taxes
etc etc

so,dont u ever tell me that am not patriotic enough

No comments: