Tuesday, August 17, 2010

i wanna be married for at least 46 years

the cleaner lady came to my room today....teary eyed...
found out her husband's playing around
i don't know what to say to her..'leave the douchebag?'
easy for me to say...i'm not the one married to the loser
and there are kids involved

cleaner said 'penat saya berjuang datang sini cari rezeki'
aku kesian dengar..i can never imagine being in that position
all i've had so far are cheating boyfriends
u break up, you move on...end of story

my parents is another story...which i dont even want to go there
but when your husband cheats..then what?
all i can say is that don't give him any money...

i mean, alangkan boyfriend buat hal pun i can pack my bags and leave
(figure of speech la kan not that there were any bags involved)
really how?what do you say to a woman who loves her cheating husband?
you're an idiot? that'll be too mean...
get a lawyer? not that it's necessary...

i'm stumped..! just when i thought i always know what to say
there are friends keep turning to me for advice and all that
especially when it comes to lovelife
i give good advice..at least i think i do..
practical ones.most of the time...

the thing with me is that i hate looking like an idiot
and i would hate it if my friends are being treated like idiots
so when it comes to problematic guys and girls..i'd say ~ Leave..!

it was only until last time when i failed to practice what i preached
call it sheer determination, or just plain stupidity
(of course i'm sure it's the latter)
i keep believing that things will change
even came to a point i got my priorities all jumbled up
chucked a good guy aside to make way for this 'distraction' of mine

talking to the Don has made me realize that the best way out of this mess is to leave
leave while I still can.
i did made my exit
but suddenly i wonder
'why did'nt he call me anymore!?'

i think i miss him
(crap!)

2 comments:

irdhi_hayati said...

pity her..

hANa said...

me or that cleaner lady!?
i think you need to pity both of us
hi3