Saturday, July 22, 2006

Intensity rising

No, I’m not talking about the weather,
Although it feels immensily wonderful,
The sun breathing down its warmth and all.
Plus a little haze J
And no, I’m not talking about my life
so why all the rising intensity business?

to put it simply,
i don't know where I’m at with all this change
and the direction of today’s lifestyle.
i really don't know what to think of "today’s culture."
It’s a much heavy issues
I’m concern on wat’s happening around me
Eventhough I’m not such a good person.
Still
I feel bad when I can’t influencing
People around me wif a good thing.
yet there is soo little good thing in me ;(

en hanafiah’s class yesterday really made me think a lot
not those thing dat only on the surface.
the beneath under
betol la ckp iza..he IS the husband material type of person
regardless wat’s his political thinking/view
hehehe…
too bad he made it clear dat he felt content wif a wife
and 5 children
hmm….
haven’t dreamt about it also!!
i gotta keep praying about this in addition
for everyone
and to everything else concerning my life.
i've been slacking in this for much more than a moment's breath these days.

Sometimes
I get overly conscious
and forget what I'm suppose to be doing.
People have different defense mechanisms.
It could make a room feel intense.
I've been hanging out with inspiration all day today
and it's an easy feeling to have.
Been gardening wif mak the whole morning
And a pep talk among us
Nice ;)

Hurmm
Yesterday I also got a pep talk wif fiza
All d way from shah alam to selayang
I cried a little and laughed a lot ;D
See!!! I AM normal..
The eyes of sincerity and my naivete blend together.
Someone to play along and agree and give something back
is a great feeling.
It's a slow process
and I've calmed down and I think
I like people a lot,
and their weirdness. Lol

No comments: