Monday, July 24, 2006

life's adventure

What happens when you put 3 red, ripe rambutan, 4 plump banana, and 1 cup of pure lemon-juice into a blender and steadily blend for 1 minute? pergh...confirm saket per0t

okay,
that was a very very bad analogy
- but a blended drink is kinda how i feel right now.
not that im psycho
but i'd like to believe and trust
that where i go is where God leads me.
otherwise i seriously doubt
i could muster up any respectible amount of motivation.
I guees I’m a positive thinker!!
Hehe…perasan

someone i respect once told me
that the adventures i seek in life
are not the only adventures that God has to offer.
the greater and more fulfilling adventure is going through life itself.
N don’t envy those people
Who seems to hav a great life
Seems r having no problems
Dat IS actually their ‘dugaan’
Whether they will b thankful to god
For giving him such a great life
Or jd lupe daratan….
Ingat jgk ayat dayah
‘Allah xkn uji kite kalo Dia rase kite x bley nk handle’

i held on to those words ever since

~i must be lost my sense, my sanity
i was out of my mind
i'm not good in it. in fact,i've nvr done it before.
mgkn hana dh hilang kewarasan....
for d sake of my pride
maybe i sud just giving up on dat particular 'thing'

No comments: