Friday, July 21, 2006

up all night

i've been blocked by this distraction
that doesn't want to focus on what's right.
You just spoiling my mood
While I was soo eager doing my surfing
Looking for journals n info
Replying mails regarding my ‘future-to-be-called-thesis’.
You can call me something i can't spell.
anything,
i'm ready.
i'll interpret it in something beautiful.
it's my tweek of life.
i can’t take the insults.
i can't take your comments
even u not saying it loud n clear
but deep inside I knew it’s what u tend to say
because like i said before,
beauty is in what i make of it.
it's a layer beneathe judgement.
deep in to the core that makes me cry.
i've tried to reason with your mistakes
but i still want to give u my answer.
through this spiritual guidance,
i step aside which is mine,
which i can agree on,
whom i can judge and accept.
where i am,
who i could,
what i should...
u should really give some more time
u r actually got my attention
it just, there is some issues dat I need to deal wif
for a life changing decision.
Sori for being too critical
Sori for being analytical
Sorry dat I ain’t like wat u think I am
Sori that I can’t take your weaknesses
Sorry that u can’t deal wif my principles.
I’m not sad
I really don’t.
I just felt sori
For wasted ur such ‘precious’ time
it's natural. it's me.
it's regrets.
i can't deny it.
how can i?
struggle is company..;(
~I’m just glad I not sink into it

No comments: