Thursday, September 24, 2009

Surat terbuka kepada Anonymous

Hihi

I find it hard to write when i'm happy. I guess when you are sad and depressed words just flow from your mind as a positive feedback for the emotional breakdown.

So can you guess on which state i'm in?

Nevermind.

I have coming to this state again where someone is stalking me

I have been here before. Ive even wrote about it. Tp malas nk korek carik kat mane

What can i do. Am so popular that people just cant leave me alone

So, this blog is no longer in private mode since i need to decide to be a gay or straight

Dear Anon,

Regardless what is your gender, I am so excited that someone finally come to his senses and visited my blog and found me interesting (did u?)

So, in order to reach me by email or chat, my address is hanahilal@gmail.com. I would totally give you my phone number but it's pretty dangerous to give your number in the internet says pesanan khidmat masyarakat from the radio station i listen to in quite sometimes ago.

And after we hung out in the chatroom or whatever, maybe we can set up a date, get to know each other better and who knows, things will start to blossom between the two of us. Ha3

Dont worry, i dont eat people on my first date

Despite the contrary beliefs, i am an attractive, healthy, do not carry STD and also a mentally normal person.




Life is so interesting - I'm taking it all in, not missing a trick!

3 comments:

Radin Hairi said...

but you do eat ppl right? wakakakaka

irdhi_hayati said...

dia x makan, dia gigit je.. :P

irdhi_hayati said...
This comment has been removed by the author.