Tuesday, September 01, 2009

house of complaints

Assalamualaikum

1. maklumla buulan pose.kena bagi salam.

2. Pagi ini bila aku bukak rhbonline dan cek akaun, aku rasa macam deja vu pulak.

Ya Tuhan, kenapa banyak sangat duit ni? Aku nak buat apa dengan duit banyak ni?


Hik. Tipu je.

Itu sebenarnya hanya impian aku.

3. there are so many problems. I choose not to care. Hope that it would wash away like rains falling down cleaning the pathway.



4. Aku suka bau jln tar lepas hujan. Macam ketagih

5. im just lost these days - so uninspired, i just dont have that specific survival agenda anymore

6. how do you find love if you dont know what to look for?

7. Sometimes i feel so stupid

8. I can fit into my "JEANS-DAH-KURUS-KE-BELUM?" again!!!

9. i am sorry for being selfish and thinking that the world revolves around me.i should just slap my face and throw myself in the woods so i will be bitten by a gang of chipmunks and vegetarian lizards.

No comments: