Monday, November 16, 2009

Heart wavering

due to something that happen last weekend, aku terus rase x sehat. Along the way pun hidung aku asyek berdarah (somehow it makes me smile sbb nmpk muke concern s’org….aarghhh I disgust u farhana!!) I’ve failed to stand on my emotions(again).hurm…I dun really want to talk about it. go..go..and go..being buried in the deepest lowest ground. it amazed me myself that I could come in this state

Day after tomorrow would be my 26th birthday. And all I gained from this past year is involvement with men. Yes!! i got in trouble with man. men. i know, SHOCKER.

And I gained my weight. But then again this is not anything new.

oo..im also morally disturbed sometimes.and I hate my relationship with GOD.i know, I disgust. Bile la nak reti bersyukur nih.

All in all, I just to want to let myself know that I regret my decision on last weekend

Sigh~

2 comments:

irdhi_hayati said...

ko buat apa last week?
smpi hidung berdarah..
haih hana..jaga kesihatan...nanti nk g travel musim winter...

hANa said...

aku g penang to and fro in 1 day
sepanjang jln hujan~