Wednesday, November 25, 2009

' milestone tahun ni sume da settle' wo00ot w0ot

1. The guy that I think that like me and I think I can like him back is someone elses pakwe

2. The guy that im dating and that is not someone elses pakwe, I just couldnt manage to like him back

3. The guy that I think I most despise sampai sakit2 kepala, apperantly is someone that I keep thinking about

Sigh…

4. I want to eat prosperity mcdonald….

5. da dpt pavlova.lalalala….

6. Pastu dpt mkn kat miyagi

7. Yes, im dating out of boredom.abes la aku kena panah petir main2 hati org sbb tu la x jumpe2 lagik my other half.

8. Pastu aku tau my colleague buat ‘secret’ arrangement for birthdayS celebration.ha3…kantaoi.so many of us that were born on November.so ari2 ade je org merengek nak hadiah

9. Secretly, I wish he also would be coming.

10. I.Aint.Affected.By. Harmless.Flirt

Sigh again~

2 comments:

iza kushari said...

bola lambut,,, hiyak hiyak..smash!--kecepek!!
..and I hate that i love u sooo~~~~.. "Rihanna & Neyo". Enough said.

hANa said...

siot ko!!
xpe,out of sight out of mind