Friday, August 11, 2006

blah....blah...blog

I’m crying rite now
feeling mad at pak guard who’s think he’s superior than me
me and fiza got a ‘ticket’ for something which I can’t even accept
i've spent 5 yrs of my academic life here
never ever before i got saman dr pak guard
there is none even stoped me before n asking in curiosity as if i'm done any mistake
ni ddk kolej br seminggu dh kena saman
hohoho....
there goes my rm30
makan seminggu pn konyang

i’m so mad for not being able to shout at him
since there are cases involve pak guard r*** d a siswi here @ melati-if I’m not mistaken
So, I’m thinking of my own sake
in case if the guard mite aiming me and having spite twds me
And yes
i will cry when i’m so~ mad at people but not being able to express my anger
and once, shivering like hell while trying to not cry in front of people whom I mad at
(has mesti ingat insiden nih)

Hoho…I sud learn some anger management

How come he said my shirt not even cover my butt!?
did they really look it really closely!!!!!!
Hohoo…..i’m sooo~~~ mad rite now
I even doubt if his daughter back home wearing a decent clothe!!!
(kalo ler die dh kawin n ade anak...)
Adakah saya t’golong dlm golongan org2 yg teraniaya?
abis la ko pak guard…
Doa org2 yg teraniaya nie senang je nk t’makbul
I will not ever pray that something bad will happen to him
But I hope that his daughter may face d same situation here
Hahaha…
Wat goes around comes around!!!
hah!!!ambik ko….
there goes all my pahala today
Membuat dosa kering bad mouthing pak guard
It’s kind of humiliation for me
since i’m always certain that I’m not that kind of person
who’s wearing that kind of clothes
If there is ever anyone who mite read this
and feel offended
i am truly sori
This is my space
so I sud be able to express anything that I want ok!!!!
Ckp je la nk komisen hasil menyaman budak2!!!!
Kecoh pulak………
hilang terus mood nk g library
sori fiza

so here i am
trying to sleep and forget wat just happen before
but i can't sleep.
I guess it's all this nonsense that's on my mind.
I'm thinking what's the point.

There's a bit of change in the weather.
The breeze is cooler
Seems it’s going to be raining outside

And ooo….
Something happen yesterday

I’ve been kept this one little secret from fiza for years
except her, I’ve been aware that almost all of close person around me
knew about it
and I always told d others to not let her know about it
and let me be d one who told her d truth
yesterday
i’ve been as honest as I can
on that particular thing to her
out of my surprised
she scolded me for not telling her earlier
and wat makes me touched d most
when she felt angry for me
more than I am right now
it’s d very old story dat I don’t really want to talk anymore
d past is past
wat gone will be by gones
I’m not content yet I am hepi
And oo….
I’m so~ better than him
and he’s so~ not worth it

I had a nice conversation with a friend the other day.
Sometimes I feel that I'm too slow
when we have our conversation.
She's too smart maybe.
Her tongue tangles my brain.
She's something else though.
She really knows her s**t.
Maybe a a bit much that she over analyzes the analogy of the things of what she was analyzing.
See, I'm confused.
That's why I can't sleep.

No comments: