Thursday, August 17, 2006

Brain empties

We are wat we think
That’s right
Whatever i’m doing right now, watever i feel, whatever i want-all are determined by the quality of my thinking.
If my thinking is unrealistic,
it will lead me to many disappointments.
If my thinking is overly pessimistic,
it will deny my due recognition of the many things in which i sud properly rejoice.

For most people, thinking is subconscious,
never explicitly put into words.
The problem is that when i’m not aware of my thinking,
i hav no chance of correcting my poor thinking.
When thinking is subconscious,
i’m in no position to see any problems in it.
And, if i don’t see any problems in it,
i wont be motivated to change it.

“The mind is its own place and in itself can make a hell of heaven or a heaven of hell.” John Milton, Paradise Lost

~alhamdullilah PBB dh buat resolusi gencatan senjata ke atas lubnan
but, I wonder if Israel are willing to obey on it. seriously!!!!!

No comments: