Tuesday, October 20, 2009

this is what i know



many things that i dont know
but this is what i know

I know I will never be too old to learn new things.

I know I can always change....if I choose to.

I know that love is real ...and once felt, will never go away.

I know I'm imperfect.

I know that the ability to make art, in whatever form, is a blessing and true gift of the human soul, and is always a worthwhile pursuit.

I know that regardless of where I am, every day can be a good day.

I know that beauty, knowledge, and experiences are subjective.

I know that everyone at one point in their lives are alone, and it can be amazingly wonderful or excruciatingly horrid.

I know that laughter is better than silence.

I know that words can either crush a person or lift a person up.

I know that I could be better.

I know that friendship is worth cherishing.

I know that my life is a gift to me, and I am undeserving.

I know I can make a difference.

This is what I know,

No comments: